Our principle Consultant Patrick Hurley is a Registered Planner (RPIA) of the Planning Institute of Australia (PIA). PIA is the national body representing planning and the planning profession.
Development in NSW is governed by the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 and associated Legislation. This requires an in depth understanding of the Act and legislated documents including State Environmental Planning Policies, Local Environmental Plans and Development Control Plans.
PGH Environmental Planning is qualified to offer services in the following areas:
- Development Application Preparation
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Planning Proposals (Rezoning)
- Land and Environment Court Appeals
- Site Investigation and Analysis
- Existing Use Rights Investigations
- Review of Unauthorised Land Use Matters
- Land Development Issues